February 04, 2009

me=pathetic




one of my goals this year is to send more cards!!!!!!! freak i make a ton and i need to let go of them. it is like they become a part of me and i am sad to see them go.

but really that is pathetic.

we have some neighbors that have been here about six months and i have not gone over to meet them.

that is also pathetic.

so this weekend i am challenging myself to go meet the neighbors and take them some cookies with this card attached. wish me luck!!!

stamps:welcome home by lizzie anne
large rect nestability by spellbinders
colored with copics
ink: burnt umber by palette
paper: chocolate chip and ruby red by stampin up


6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Sometimes it's tough to go outside the box. They will love this card and the cookies.

Sophie said...

I know what you mean, I'm just like you ! But I'm sure you were welcome !

Josette said...

i like cookies

Marlou McAlees said...

awww, totally the sweetest :)

Tracey said...

Love this card Joslyn! I am sure your neighbours will appreciate it (and the cookies)! :)

Rose Ann said...

Cute little card!! I love the colors!