my five favorite friday things continues on…
1. cute frosty friend.
2. need.
3. I was avoiding but I caved…LOVE it.
4. cute costume.
5. new favorite dinner site.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
so…..HI my crafty friends…yikes it is hard to get back to blogging.
life is a bit cra cra crazy.
but a new design team has made me start crafting again.
I will be designing cards and projects to showcase here on my blog for them.
they have a monthly set called the “diners club”. that set is actually designed by the Lizzie Anne girls.
here is a couple of cards I have made using that set.
make sure to check out the other design team members blogs.
Deb Felts
Jeni Allen
Kendra Wietstock
Pam Hornschu
Rose Ann Reynolds
Taylor Usry
I hope to be back with more next week.
happy weekend

10 comments:
You rocked your latest stamping spree :) Love these!
made fruit roll ups. yum. still haven't done pinterest...let's see if i can hold out for good? cute cards.
Super cute! LOVE!
So glad you're part of the team again! Always love your funky CAS style and the color combos that you use.
Totally LOVE your adorable tag and card, Joslyn!! So happy to be working with you again as well!! :)
This is waaaaaaaaaay fun Joslyn! I love your style! So happy to be working with you again.
Glad to have you back, missy. Been missin' my Friday Faves. That last site also satisfies my color fix for the day. *smile*
perfect jos!! so happy to see you stamping again...you rock!
totally adorable!!!
I'm right there with you on Pinterest! And just for the record....I'm SOOOOO happy you're back!!! Missed you, friend!
Post a Comment