don’t you love this time of year?
stamps: gourmet rubber stamps stick chicks
seriously the weather is perfect. our kids are all playing soccer and if it was freezing
we would be having some miserable games.
we are loving it.
.
I am in the middle of changing their closets to winter clothes.
well, I have been for two weeks.
big pile in the hall upstairs
.
it might be there for a bit.
I always have good intentions to get this blog updated but life just happens.
.
so I let it.
trying to give me attitude…but I’m ok with it

5 comments:
Very cool tag, Joslyn!! What a cute attitude pic of your adorable kids too!! ♥
Trust you to creative something fab with the Stick Chicks! Perfect embossed in white!
This tag is OH SO cute and cool! Love everything you create Joslyn!
i was just saying the other day, we have been SO lucky this year with weather. I can remember quite a few soccer games in past years where we were sitting freezing in the rain.
This is ADORABLE!!! Love those Stick Chicks!
What a cool picture of your kids!! Love it :)
Post a Comment