now that I don't blog regularly it seems REALLY hard to get one post a week done.
not sure how I did it before.where does time go? thanksgiving around the corner? HUH? WHAT?
boggles my mind!
anyways... it's all good. i love this time of year and i am going to try to SOAK IT UP!
on to the challenge. we were asked to make a project with this as the color inspiration.
check out what the other gourmet rubber stamp design team members made.


9 comments:
You really like to leave your reader breathless with anticipation! Lol.
Cute card. Interesting color combo. It really works!
Love the little ribbon tab and how you stamped the same image on the background.
classic and lovely as usual!
Love this...especially that little ribbon tab on the side!
love seeing this color palette as a Christmas card ~ so cool! Great job Joslyn!
This is a wonderful holiday card in the classic "Joslyn" style! Perfect! ♥
love the CAS of this!
so sweet and beautiful!
So cute, I really love that whimsical tree!
Post a Comment