September 28, 2017

Unity blog hop along!

What is up Unity friends?

So I noticed a trend in the stack of cards I have made over the last few months.  I can't stop using the kraft card stock.  YIKES!  Hope it isn't too boring.  Gosh I just love it though.

Here is the card I made today with a new release...don't you love the kitty?



Check out the Unity website for all the new releases and deals.


— PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED MONDAY NIGHT —


Thanks for stopping by.  HAPPY WEEKEND!




24 comments:

Melissa Saunders-Loder said...

Such a sweet card, love this kitty stamp.

Katie Dufour said...

What a cute card. The bow with button just seals the cuteness in

Unknown said...

Sweet and simply. Love it.

Dorothy Green said...

Ooh I love that kitty! I love the way you coloured it!!!

Cynthia said...

Very sweet, Joslyn.

Dee Earnshaw said...

sweet card - love the kitty:)

nfabbri said...

Such a cute little kitty!

Sandra said...

Cute kitty!! Love it!!
And I noticed the same, I use a lot of craft cards these days!!!

LisaMarie said...

Cute card, I love the papers you chose to go with the stamp.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a cute one!

Unknown said...

How precious! Such a cute subject, you made it even more adorable!

Kathy Maguire said...

Love this kitty card! I love all your cards, Josyln! Each one is a new favorite!

Dale Sue said...

Oh the detail!

Unknown said...

Very cute layout!

Berina RGA said...

Such a cute card!! Love the kitty.

jules said...

Adorable card and yes I love this stamp set.

Unknown said...

Don't worry about over-doing the Kraft card stock. It makes a great base for cards AND tags. I have been seeing it used quite a lot, makes me want to try my hand with it.....

Sue D said...

So cute with this kitty and the gingham ribbon.

Ruby said...

Adorable card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Mary Holshouser said...

That kitty is so sweet.
He looks kind of forlorn -
misses someone.
thanks for sharing.

Kristi said...

The kitty is so cute. Like he's waiting to be picked up.

Tina Berg said...

love your cards

Playing with Paper said...

Such a cute card! Love this set!

Chark said...

love your colors and the ribbon choice!