this is my first thursday hip hop with UNITY as a guest designer!!
i have two projects to share today. i had some pictures that i took on thanksgiving this year and i thought they would be fun to scrap. the flourishing family tree stamp was perfect for this page.


i received a new sewing machine for christmas and i have had fun using it on my cards and pages.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
next i have been dying to use scrappy flower!! such a cute stamp....and big. love it.
THANKS for stoppin by hip hoppers! check out the very talented AMBER next!!
stamps: scrappy flower, floursing family tree, bird from nov kit, "our love" fantastical floral, "grow" from flirty flowers all by UNITY

73 comments:
Wow - I love the colors! That is one cheery Thanksgiving layout (something else to be thankful for!).
CUTE CUTE CUTE!
Congrats on the guest designer spot!!!
I love that scrapbook page. Which stamps did you use? Thanks so much!
Congrats on the guest designer spot! Your layout is fabulous!
Love your little spotlight birdie on the scrapbook page -- cute! SCS:DJanuary
Wow!! Your layout is awesome and that card is just to cool.
Congrats!! Love theses!!
So cute! I love that tree.
Very cute!
These are both cute cute cute! Super job with your first Hip Hop as guest designer!
Joslyn-that card is so much fun! Love the trim!!
When I sew on my pages it does NOT look like that, LOL!
woo hoo... happy that you are part of our awesome unity eye candy blog hop! Fabulous layout & card...love how you did the little birdie flying at the bottom of the layout.
great designs!!
These are beautiful. I love the colors! Congrats Joslyn!
Fantastic layout and card! Congrats on guest dt'ing for Unity this month!!!
love the scrappy flower and of course the trim on the card
Great layout, beautiful way to use this stamp!!!
Super cute card and layout Joslyn!
i really like what you did with that bird at the bottom of thelayout, cute!@
So sweet! I love that tree & the sewing. I also received a sewing machine for Christmas -- but haven't used it yet!
Super cute! I love your style and I am so glad you are joining us this month!
~Chelsea
Oh, WOW!!!! I adore both of them!!! Love those stamps, too.
Ooo..GOOD STUFF!!!
Your LO and card are both fantastic!! I love the colors you used on both and of course those stamps are fantastic! So glad to have you as a GD this month!!
Tonya
Fantastic projects, Joslyn! Love the colors on both, and the sweet bird border on the LO!
Awesome tree. Both your projects look FAB!!
I absolutely love the layout! It is so awesome! :) Congrats on the guest DT spot!!
What cute kids & such a cute page; love the card too!
Super cute stuff...congrats on the GD spot!
LOVE your projects!
Wow! Love the bright cheery colors of your layout and card! Both projects are great.
beautiful projects! Congrats on being guest designer!!
Your projects are fabulous, love the stitching and that tree and flower stamp are superlicous.....
Wow- your card AND Layout are totally amazing!! So glad you are part of the DT this month- you totally ROCK! :)
LOVE the layout! the way you used the tree is fabulous and yeah, that big flower rocks!! so glad to have you hip hopping with us!!
Great layout, I love what you did with the bird on the bottom. Adorable children too
Very cute page and card!! Great job!! :-)
yea Joslyn- LOVE love love your page- sooo cute!!
glad you are hopping with us!!
:)
Very cute!
Adorable! Your kids are so cute!
Love the layout and the card!
Super SUPER job!!! Love your page and welcome to Unity :D
I love your layout! that is super cute!!! The color are way fun too.
OMG! SO LOVELY! Great job on the layout...I am a sucker for layouts...and I love what you did with the ribbon trim on the card...oy! Nice!
Congrats on the first blog hop! You fit in quite nicely! What a beautiful card and layout! I love the fun fresh colors... and of course the stamps!
Congrats to you...
Love the layout & Card is so beautiful. I have that stamp & have not used it.
Gorgeous projects, Joslyn. And sooo happy to have you with us this month. :)
Adorable layout! Love the tree
Cute layout! I love that tree stamp.
Gorgeous stuff! I LOVE your style!
Welcome to Unity! Thanks for the great samples :)
Those colours on your scrapbook page are awesome (and going right into my inspiration notebook). Thanks for sharing!
What a wonderful layout and just adorable photos!!! A very cute and cheery card too!!
The layout is fantastic, so well done. I love BIG stamps.
Great pages and I love the card.
Fabulous! just FAbulous! love that page, the bright yellow is awesome!
I love how you used the ball/fringe around the Scrappy Flower card. Welcome and congratulations on the Guest Designer Spot.
Valerie
palval77@hotmail.com
I love the bright cheery colors! The stitching is a great extra detail, too! Congrats on the Guest Designer spot!
Congrats on the GD! I love what you've created today!!!
such gorgeous colors and beautiful vibrancy.
Yep! That Scrappy Flower stamp is AWESOME!! LOVE it!! TFS!!!
I love these!
That flower is oh so very cute. Nice job!
Love your page and your card! They're adorable!I think I have to have that Scrappy flower!
oh, I love the feather stitching! Such a pretty page!
Absolutely fabulous! Just FAB! I love your work, Joslyn!
I love the fringe! How fabulous - makes me want to run right on over to Joann's to see what they've got. Love your composition on the flower - the off-kilter and mix of papers. My sewing machine is in the garage - wish I could find it. LOL
Congrats!! Nice layout. Your sewing looks great. Very cute birdies.
Hello joslyn
I love card hotwheels
Love your scrapbook page, and the tree is awesome. Nice layout.
Love the tree stamp. Cool projects and adorable kids!
Your page is fantastic (love the layout and adorable pictures), and your card is so cute as well!!
Post a Comment